In the quest of achieving clear, wrinkle-free, and smooth skin, many of us are on the constant look-out for the next anti-aging cream.
I admit it, I bought this oil today.
Hey, I can justify it. It wasn’t that expensive and there are multiple uses for it.
Toxic free skin care products are wonderful but the food we eat can help reduce and prevent wrinkles, too.
So resist the urge to purchase the next anti-aging cream until you’ve added some of these superfoods to your daily diet.
Here are a few books if you want to do a little research on anti-aging.
The Cellulite Myth: It’s Not Fat, It’s FasciaHealing Superfoods for Anti-Aging: Stay Younger, Live LongerSUPERFOODS: The Top Superfoods for Weight Loss, Anti-Aging & Detox (Superfoods Smoothies- Superfoods Recipe- Superfoods for Sex- Superfood Diet- Superfoods Cookbook- Superfoods Rx)Superfoods Top 20 Lists: For Weight Loss, Detox, Anti-Aging, Hangovers, Heart Disease, Dementia, Diabetes, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin and Bone Health, Erectile Dysfunction, and Many More!
6 Superfoods For Fabulous Skin
There are many foods that are great for your skin. Here are 6 that are easy to mix into your daily eating plan.
- Avocado plays a major role in contributing towards a beautiful and healthy skin.
- It is filled with vitamin C, B, and E which helps in nourishing the skin and preventing wrinkles.
- Avocados are also rich in fatty acids that assist in providing moisture to the skin, making it smooth and soft.
- Blueberries are some of the healthiest fruit for preventing wrinkles.
- They have a high concentration of anthocyanins which contributes towards the health of collagen matrix through neutralizing enzymes which damage the connective tissues.
- They also increase the effects of vitamin C that is contained in this fruit. All of this improves the elasticity of the skin which reduces the emergence of wrinkles.
- These nuts are a great natural source of selenium and are also rich in vitamin E.
- They include beta-carotene which helps in protecting the skin against damage caused by sun exposure.
- They are also rich in vitamin C, along with other healthy nutrients which are not only good for your skin but for your overall health.
- Studies show that individuals who regularly consume celery have fewer wrinkles as compared to those who don’t include celery in their diet.
- Celery is a great source of vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene.
- They help in delaying the wrinkles as they are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin C.
- They are also antioxidant and helps in promoting Hyaluronic Acid (HA) synthesis process. HA assists in keeping the skin supple and smooth.
How many of these do you already eat and which ones will you be adding to your diet?
I eat all of these but sweet potatoes and Brazil Nuts regularly.
I am not a fan of sweet potatoes so those won’t be going in my cart next week however, I just found organic Brazil Nuts to order today!
The Cellulite Myth: It’s Not Fat, It’s FasciaNow Foods Organic Brazil Nuts, 10 OunceRosehip Oil for Face, Nails, Hair and Skin From Majestic Pure – 100% Pure, Organic Cold Pressed Premium Rose Hip Seed Oil, 4 ozOrganic Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil. 100% Pure Plant Based Professional Cellulite Treatment. Reduces Appearance of Cellulite, Tones and Detoxifies Skin. Fast Absorption for Quick Visible Results