I do my best to eat the cleanest food I can. I chose Isagenix protein and supplements because of it’s quality. I select my beef, eggs, and dairy from the very best sources, too.
My #1 source for beef is Holy Cow Beef. You can purchase their beef at Whole Foods however, they also offer a delivery program. They take special care to raise their cows clean and grassfed. Everytime I’ve had a chance to visit with Weldon or Ann I was left with the impression that they really care about their clients and want to provide the best quality meat they can. You can get more information about them at their website, Holy Cow Beef.
I get my dairy and eggs from Circle N Dairy thru a local coop. We take turns driving out to the farm in Gainesville, Tx. I took the kids out for a tour a few months back. Michelle showed us how they take care of the cows and how they milk them. It really was a great experience for us all and the girls even had a chance to feed some of the calves.
Below are some great websites to help you find the very best sources in your area.:
- Local Harvest — This Web site will help you find farmers’ markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area where you can buy produce, grass-fed meats, and many other goodies.
- Farmers’ Markets— A national listing of farmers’ markets.
- Eat Well Guide: Wholesome Food from Healthy Animals — The Eat Well Guide is a free online directory of sustainably raised meat, poultry, dairy, and eggs from farms, stores, restaurants, inns, and hotels, and online outlets in the United States and Canada.
- Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture (CISA) — CISA is dedicated to sustaining agriculture and promoting the products of small farms.
- FoodRoutes — The FoodRoutes “Find Good Food” map can help you connect with local farmers to find the freshest, tastiest food possible. On their interactive map, you can find a listing for local farmers, CSAs, and markets near you.