When was the last time you bought kale and it went to waste before you could use it?
Freeze-dried kale to the rescue!
Actually, I’m enjoying having all sorts of freeze-dried food on hand.
Freeze-dried kale and other freeze-dried foods can be refreshed and added to anything you would add fresh.
I add kale to chili, freeze-dried chicken to soups, and freeze-dried berries to smoothies.
For the best and most affordable freeze-dried foods on the market, I discovered Thrive Life.
Shop for all sorts of Freeze-Dried fruits, meats, vegetables, and more at Thrive!
Benefits Of Buying Freeze-Dried Food
- One of the most nutrient-dense foods
- Excellent source of vitamin A & C
- Loaded with minerals and antioxidants
- No GMOs
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- Freeze-dried and Nutrilock certified
- Washed, trimmed, chopped
- Use only what you need
- No more throwing out wilted leaves
- Freeze-dried fresh to last up to a year after opening
How to Use Freeze-Dried Kale
- Blend in a smoothie
- Refresh and serve warm
- Add into soups, stir fry, or pasta sauce
- Sneak into baked goods
- Snack on dry
How To Refresh Freeze-Dried Kale
Add ¼ cup of water to 1 cup of kale and let sit until tender. Or simply toss into any creation, and off you go!
Thrive Kale Ingredients