In the quest for achieving clear, wrinkle-free, and smooth skin, many of us are on the constant look-out for the next anti-aging cream.
I admit it, I bought this oil today. Hey, I can justify it. It wasn’t that expensive and there are multiple uses for it.
Toxic-free skin care products are wonderful but the food we eat can help reduce and prevent wrinkles, too.
So resist the urge to purchase the next anti-aging cream until you’ve added some of these superfoods to your daily diet.
Related: Lose weight with the Superfood Cleansing System
6 Superfoods For Fabulous Skin
There are many foods that are great for your skin. Here are 6 that are easy to mix into your daily eating plan.
- Avocado plays a major role in contributing towards a beautiful and healthy skin.
- It is filled with vitamin C, B, and E which helps in nourishing the skin and preventing wrinkles.
- Avocados are also rich in fatty acids that assist in providing moisture to the skin, making it smooth and soft.
- Blueberries are some of the healthiest fruit for preventing wrinkles.
- They have a high concentration of anthocyanins which contributes towards the health of collagen matrix through neutralizing enzymes which damage the connective tissues.
- They also increase the effects of vitamin C that is contained in this fruit. All of this improves the elasticity of the skin which reduces the emergence of wrinkles.
- These nuts are a great natural source of selenium and are also rich in vitamin E.
- They include beta-carotene which helps in protecting the skin against damage caused by sun exposure.
- They are also rich in vitamin C, along with other healthy nutrients which are not only good for your skin but for your overall health.
- Studies show that individuals who regularly consume celery have fewer wrinkles as compared to those who don’t include celery in their diet.
- Celery is a great source of vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene.
- They help in delaying the wrinkles as they are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin C.
- They are also antioxidant and helps in promoting Hyaluronic Acid (HA) synthesis process. HA assists in keeping the skin supple and smooth.