We live in an industrial age where no place is free of toxins.
Toxins are in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, and the topical creams we apply.
This means toxins affect our internal body and our skin.
This is why skin and health problems have become very common worldwide.
5 Weight Loss Tips For Women
Even though it is almost impossible to live a toxic free life, you can detox your skin and internal body regularly to reduce health problems and live less toxic.
Do Some Research
It’s important for all of us to do our own research to find out how toxins affect us.
Here are a few books I’ve read that you might be interested in, too.
TOX-SICK: From Toxic to Not SickToxic ChildhoodTDOS SolutionsThe Toxin SolutionToxin Toxout
Natural Ways to Detox
Through my research I’ve learned many natural methods of removing toxins from our body, here are 5 things for you to try:
- Use detoxifying smoothies – Consider using natural foods that clean the digestive system. Go for green smoothies, which comprise of green vegetables and fruits, like collard greens or flat-leaf parsley leaves, kale, apple, and banana.
- Go for an Intense Massage – You may think of having a massage as a luxury, but it has many health benefits to offer. While you treat yourself for relaxation, the ingredients in the oils the masseuse uses, work on detoxifying your skin and body.If you go for a sports massage, it is a better approach to detox than the classic Swedish one. That’s because the sports massage deep cleanses the muscles in your body, applies pressure to specific points where toxins build up and release them into the bloodstream to get them out of your system.An alternative to a message is to use the Fascia Blaster at home. It’s a tool that helps release adhered fascia and at the same time help sweep toxins from your skin.
Read more about the Fascia Blaster in my previous post.
- Drink a lot of Water – If you are doing anything to help detox be sure to drink enough water. It will make it easier for the body to flush the toxins out.
It clears the skin, removes toxins in various organs of your body and enhances the digestive, circulatory and respiratory system of your body.
- Drink Green Tea –As toxins get into the blood stream, tea helps flush them out in the form of urine. Moreover, tea is an antioxidant and makes the skin look younger.
- Use a cleansing system such as the Isagenix 30 Day Cleansing System. There are many cleansing systems on the market. The problem is that many of them contain some of the very ingredients you don’t want. For instance, soy and artificial sweeteners.The Isagenix system is FREE of GMO’s and Gluten plus does not contain any artificial ingredients or soy.
It will rid your body of impurities easily without a lot of fuss and it is scientifically proven to work to release fat along with the toxins.
That’s just a few simple things you can do to help your body release toxins.
Are you doing anything to detox from toxins?