Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C and other essential nutrients that can help your body in many ways.
Read on to learn how drinking lemon water is beneficial to your health.
9 Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water
- Balances the pH levels in the body and helps flush out toxins
- Aids digestion
- Great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- Helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session
- Gives your immune system a boost
- Gives you an energy boost
- Helps you fighting hunger cravings
How Much Lemon Water Should You Drink?
Squeeze half of a lemon into a glass of water or use a drop of your favorite lemon essential oil.
I know there are debates about taking oils internally, do what you feel is right for you after you research it (this is the brand I use that is safe for ingesting)
Not only are the benefits of lemon water endless, but it’s also one of the most substantial yet simple changes you can make for your health.
When Should You Drink Lemon Water?
Usually, I drink a glass of room temperature water and a drop of lemon essential oil every morning when I wake up. However, drink it whenever you can fit it into your schedule.
Is lemon water part of your daily routine?
If you drink lemon water daily I would love to know if you’ve seen any of these benefits.
20 Astonishing Reasons You Should Drink More Water Every Dday
9 Ways To Lose Weight Fast
Learn How Toxins Can Ruin Your Health and Keep You From Losing Weight