People ask me all the time if they should do a cleanse. Well, it depends.
If you are feeling lethargic or just not up to par, and are struggling with other problems such as acne, chronic pain, heartburn, and other digestive issues, it may be time to try a cleanse.
Even if you’re simply overweight and/or addicted to eating the wrong types of food, a cleanse can go a long way to helping you get on the right track.
Cleanses have been around for a long time and there are benefits to cleansing that you may not even realize.
8 Benefits Of Cleansing You Should Know About
There are lots of benefits of cleansing. These are just 8 benefits you should know about.
* Increases Your Energy – If you want to bring back your energy, a cleanse may be in order. Improving a number of vitamins you can get through your digestive system can have an amazing effect on your energy.
* Rids Your Body of Waste – When you cleanse, it gives digestion a break and enables your body to rid itself of extra waste that may be causing bloating or other problems. If you experience a lot of issues with elimination, a cleanse can help cure those problems.
* Boosts Your Weight Loss – Most people lose weight when they cleanse, and a good cleanse can kick-start any weight loss diet. The main reason is that during a cleanse you usually eat fewer calories, salt, and other things that can cause bloating. It also helps you with the mental blocks that losing weight can bring up.
* Helps Increase Your Immunity – Anytime you can get more nutrients into your body in the form of natural substances, you will turn your immune system on stronger than ever. Most people who practice cleansing are more aware of nutrition and proper vitamin intake than the general population.
* Mends Your Skin Problems – Skin problems can be caused by a whole host of toxins in food and in the environment. Slowing down digestion needs is a great way to redirect the natural healing properties in your body toward repairing problem skin.
* Encourages Healthy Changes – When you’re having trouble saying no to things you know aren’t healthy; like that double bacon burger, for instance. Detoxing and cleansing the body can help you get over those cravings fast. And once you’re over those cravings you can start eating healthier.
* Improves Your Mental Clarity – You’d be surprised at how the additives in your food can affect your mind. If you feel a cloud is covering your brain function, you can lift it with a good cleanse. Some people claim that a good cleanse makes them a lot smarter and helps them figure out tough problems.
* Brings Life Back To Your Hair – Your hair needs nutrients that help make it look healthy. People who eat well and avoid chemicals can make their hair look amazing in just 90 days. Even water fasting, which eliminates chemicals and can often rid people of skin issues, can help improve the hair.
These benefits are sure to make you want to do a cleanse of some kind as soon as possible. And, the benefits listed really are only the tip of the iceberg.
You may experience completely different benefits from a cleanse than someone else.
In A Hurry? Get The Superfood Cleansing System
Cleanse For Optimal Health
The world that you live in today is a far cry from the one that you lived in even ten years ago. There are more people than ever before. You only have to go over the latest census to see how much the population has expanded.
Along with that expansion has come the need to get products – including food from the grower to the market faster than ever before in order to keep up with the high demand.
But that fast-tracking of supplies comes with a cost. Unfortunately, you and your family are paying more than simply your money for these goods. You’re paying with your health – and you may not even be aware of it.
Manufacturers want products to last longer, they want them to hold up and not break down. So many of the chemicals in products are in there for that reason – to keep a product viable, but not necessarily keep you healthy.
Even foods that are supposed to be good for you – such as apples – are coated with toxins used in pesticides.
The Link Between Your Health and Toxins
So how do these toxins make their way into your body? When you read the back of the shampoo bottle, it’s easy to see there’s a long list of ingredients that are difficult to pronounce.
That’s because the majority of those ingredients are toxic. You put it on your scalp and it gets absorbed into your body. Your children bathe with that shampoo.
When you clean the bathtub after a shower or bath, you’re using chemicals in those cleaners that contribute to the number of cancer cases that continues to climb.
Inside the body, these chemicals can damage your organs and especially your liver as it works to try to remove this toxin from your body.
What about the cosmetics that you wear on your face? Did you know that most brands are full of toxins. The shaving cream, nail polish, the soaps, the deodorants … all of them contain chemicals that can cause you to become sick.
Even if you don’t put something on your body, but you have it in your home or place of work, it can hurt you. If you decide to clean your carpet, you’re having chemical contact.
You simply can’t get away from toxins.
What Toxins Do To Your Health
Exposure to toxins is defined as short-term or chronic. Both can cause damage.
For example, if you spray a cleaner in your bathroom and begin coughing, that’s caused by the chemical inhalation this is short-term exposure.
Chronic exposure happens over time for instance when you use air fresheners or candles made with toxic chemicals. These toxins build up in your body over time.
Either way, there is no doubt that toxins damage your health. That’s why certain government agencies have banned some chemicals and do regulate others that don’t slip through the cracks.
These agencies know that these toxins are one of the leading causes of neurological damage, kidney disease, liver malfunction and a host of other medical problems.
But you might be experiencing health issues and not even realize it’s due to all of the toxins in your body.
You might feel run down and crave sleep. Yet when you wake up after sleeping eight or more hours, you don’t feel any better at all.
The truth is that you can’t feel better if these toxins keep raging within your body.
To get back to feeling like yourself again, you have to get rid of these toxins by cleansing your body.
Don’t wait! Click here to get the Superfood Cleansing System
So, Yes You Should Cleanse
We don’t have to accept that there’s nothing we can do to look out for our health when it comes to toxins – because that’s not true.
Our body has a natural cleansing and detoxifying system however it can get bogged down.
You will hear mainstream doctors suggest otherwise and you will see articles stating that cleanses are bogus.
I just don’t believe it because nutrients in food help our bodies detox. I believe that is what God intended them for.
The problem is many of us don’t eat enough of these naturally cleansing and detoxing foods to help our body do what it’s supposed to do naturally.
Even if we did eat all the naturally cleansing foods we are assuming those foods still have adequate nutrients like they used to.
Researchers are finding that we have been depleting our soils of nutrients and therefore our food is lacking in the vitamins and minerals that our bodies need to do what it supposed to do naturally!
So we need a cleansing system that provides us with the nutrients we’re missing in our daily diet.
Cleansing will give you a fresh jump start to healthy living and a way to improve function and support you to better health.
What I Use To Cleanse and Detox
I’ve researched dozens of cleanses and detox programs. However, only a few even looked worth my investment and time.
It is important to choose your cleanse wisely. There are many cleanse programs out there and it is important to do your homework and choose a healthy cleanse.
Look for a cleanse that helps your body safely remove toxins and replaces nutrients and enzymes. Enzymes are important because they help to break down nutrients for absorption.
I won’t make big claims that the one I use is the best on the market because that’s all relative.
Not every product works the same for all people. You may have to try a few to find the one that is best for you.
The cleansing products I use regularly are from Isagenix.
I started with the Isagenix 30 Day Superfood Cleansing and Fat Burning System and moved on to using some of the individual products on a daily basis.
The basic 30 Day System is simple and easy to use and contains nutrients and enzymes to ensure you are properly nourished.
Will Isagenix work for you?
If you’ve never used a cleansing system or you need to lose weight then I think Isagenix 30 Day Superfood Cleansing System is the perfect place to start.
Click HERE to learn more about the Isagenix 30 Day Cleansing System.
Note: I’m sure it’s obvious. I am not a doctor. This is for informational purposes and you should do your own research.