There is no membership fee or cost to join Isagenix as a customer.
All you have to do is create your free preferred customer account and receive 15% off retail pricing.
New customers get Free Shipping on their first order.
Current Isagenix Special
From May 9-16, any order over US$200 before tax and shipping will receive a FREE box of Collagen Elixir™ or Adaptogen Elixir.™
Simply add US$200 and a box of either product to your cart, and the discount will be added at checkout.
Go here to buy yours!
What do I receive with my Isagenix Preferred Customer membership?
Isagenix Preferred Customers are able to purchase products at 15% off and receive an online account to place orders, manage your Autoship, and update your personal information.
What do I receive with my Isagenix Associate membership?
As an Associate, you are able to purchase products at a discount of 15% off of the retail price.
Isagenix also provides Independent Associates with your own personal Isagenix website you can share with prospective customers so they can learn about Isagenix products and purchase products directly through you.
If you wish to become an Isagenix associate to sell Isagenix the fee is $29.
Is Autoship Required?
Autoship is not required; however, our Lifestyle Subscription Rewards Pricing is the best way for you to receive maximum savings on all of our paks and systems.
It also guarantees you’ll get FREE Shipping on your first order and $9.95 flat rate shipping on subsequent orders.
Where can I purchase your products?
If you’re new to Isagenix, you can also purchase products by hitting the blue button below and selecting your products.
Please do not purchase products on third-party websites like Amazon or eBay as you may not get free products.
Check here for current specials, discounts, and new products.
The Two Components of the Isagenix System
Isagenix isn’t a fad diet because it doesn’t make unrealistic weight loss claims.
The Isagenix System relies on an evidence-based, scientific approach for weight loss that’s comprised of both calorie restriction without undernutrition and nutritionally supported intermittent fasting.
There are two components to the Isagenix approach:
Shake Days — calorie restriction through the use of scientifically formulated shakes.
Cleanse Days — intermittent fasting approximately one day each week, and no more than four days a month, as part of a larger nutritional plan.
Scientific Support for Isagenix
To provide scientific validation, Isagenix invested in a series of clinical studies to test the Cleanse Day/Shake Day model for achieving healthy weight loss.
University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) researchers found that subjects on an Isagenix System lost more weight and body fat compared to subjects on a self-selected, whole foods-based diet after 10 weeks (6).
Notably, the UIC study won an award for its novel design and use of MRI scans as a measure of visceral fat reduction in subjects (6).
The subjects on the Isagenix System saw twice as much visceral fat reduction compared to those on the whole foods-based diet (6).
Building on the UIC results, Skidmore College researchers performed a two-part study comprised of an 11-week weight loss phase followed by a 52-week weight maintenance phase (7).
Subjects using Isagenix products lost an average of 24 pounds and sustained their weight loss while improving their lean body mass percentage and cardiovascular health (7).
In short, people following an Isagenix System are better able to lose weight and keep it off long-term, and they tend to improve their overall health (6, 7).
The system provides convenient, balanced nutrition, including quality sources of protein like whey for muscle maintenance, without creating uncomfortable changes in a person’s lifestyle (6-8).
Why Choose Isagenix Over a Traditional Diet?
It may seem easy to eat the right quantities of protein, healthy fats, carbohydrates, fiber, and vitamins and minerals when there are so many tools and so much information at our disposal.
However, according to consistent scientific reports, many people run into problems trying to attain sustained weight loss.
The barriers to weight loss include attrition, oversized portions, poor food selection, social factors, lack of convenience, and more. The majority of those who do manage to lose weight on a diet usually regain their weight within the first year (9, 10).
Let’s face it: Most of us prepare menus intuitively and try to combine our family members’ preferences with our own.
On top of that, many people don’t understand nutrition well enough to select balanced meals or lack the social support to help them achieve their goals.
Why IsaLean Meal Replacements Can’t Be Beat
The ease and convenience of Isagenix nutritional shakes and bars make for consistency in weight loss results.
The UIC study demonstrated that people on an Isagenix System lose weight more consistently week to week as compared to those on a self-selected diet plan (6).
The subjects also reported that weight loss was easier and more enjoyable with Isagenix, which is likely due to the variety of available flavors of IsaLean® Shakes and Bars (6).
Aside from Isagenix-related studies, the consensus in the scientific literature is that meal replacements are superior tools for weight loss. In a systematic review and meta-analysis, Oxford scientists found that weight loss programs incorporating meal replacements led to greater weight loss at one year as compared to other alternative diets not using meal replacements (11).
Fasting Before It Became a Fad
The rising popularity of intermittent fasting has made it a component of many fad diets. In part, this shift has been fueled by new advances in nutrition research demonstrating the effectiveness of intermittent fasting for weight loss, including those studies that have involved Isagenix products (6, 7).
To date, there have been few intermittent fasting regimens that have been adequately studied for long-term efficacy.
Additionally, untested intermittent fasting regimens can involve dietary restrictions that lead to undernutrition from a lack of vitamins and minerals, dietary fiber, or polyphenols from fruits, vegetables, and botanicals.
Isagenix Is Time-Tested, Safe, And Here to Stay
Isagenix provides a scientifically based, sustainable plan for weight loss.
It’s not a fad diet based on a single food item or the avoidance of a macronutrient or food group, nor does it involve starving for days without proper nutrition.
It doesn’t involve making unrealistic or unsubstantiated goals. It doesn’t recommend or supply excessive amounts of any nutrient. And, it doesn’t involve use of laxatives or dangerous stimulants.
The Isagenix System is scientifically shown to be safe without the adverse effects generally associated with fad diets. Instead, it supports the body with proper nutrition and quality protein for muscle maintenance during weight loss.
The system also provides fats, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals, and polyphenol-rich botanical components essential for the body’s health.
With a safe, scientifically supported, sustainable plan, Isagenix is a convenient weight loss solution for those wishing to stay away from fad diets.
- Jauregui-Lobera I. Fad diets, miracle diets, diet cult… but no results. Journal of Negative and No Positive Results. 2017;2(3):90-93.
- Navaro DA, Raz O, Gabriel S, et al. Functional Foods in fad diets: A review, Functional Foods in Health and Disease. 2017; 7(9);702-715.
- Mann J, Nye ER. Fad diets in Sweden, of all places. The Lancet 2009; 374:768-769.
- Floegel A. Low carbohydrate high protein diets, short term benefits of weight loss seemed outweighed by longer term cardiovascular harms. Brit Med J. 2012, 344:e3801.
- Calton JB. Prevalence of micronutrient deficiency in popular diet plans. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2010;1–9.
- Klempel MC, Kroeger, CM, Bhutani S et al. Intermittent fasting combined with calorie restriction is effective for weight loss and cardio-protection in obese women. Nutr J. 2012 11:98.
- Arciero PJ, Edmonds R, He F, et al. Protein-Pacing Caloric-Restriction Enhances Body Composition Similarly in Obese Men and Women during Weight Loss and Sustains Efficacy During Long-Term Weight Maintenance. Nutrients. 2016, 8(8), 476.
- Leidy HJ, Clifton PM, Astrup A, Wycherley TP, Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Luscombe-Marsh ND, Woods SC & Mattes RD. The role of protein in weight loss and maintenance. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Apr 29.
- Crawford D, Jeffery RW & French SA. Can anyone successfully control their weight? Findings of a three year community-based study of men and women. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000 Sep; 24(9):1107-10.
- Serdula MK, Mokdad AH, Williamson DF, Galuska DA, Mendlein JM & Heath GW. Prevalence of attempting weight loss and strategies for controlling weight. JAMA. 1999 Oct 13; 282(14):1353-8.
- Astbury NM, Piernas C, Boyce JH, Aveyard P, Jebb SA. A systematic review and meta ‐ analysis of the effectiveness of meal replacements for weight loss. Obesity Reviews. 2019;1–19.