The perfect nail color for Thanksgiving!
Color Street has launched new shades designed to celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays in style!
Get into the season of gratitude with Color Street Thanksgiving nail art.
Thanksgiving Color Street 2023
- Blue Berry Crisp
- Candied Cranberry
- Happy Harvest
- Turkey Trot
Buy your favorite Color Street nails from my friend MJ at Pretty Chic Nails.
How To Remove Your Color Street Nails
First, don’t peel or scrape off the dry nail strips as they are real nail polish and you will ruin your nails if you do that.
The best way I found to remove my nail polish:
- Gently buff nail polish with a file
- Use nail clips to hold cotton ball with nail polish remover on nails for 5 minutes
- Gently rub off any remaining polish (it will be gooey)
There are various techniques to remove your polish just be gentle so as not to harm your nails.
Color Street Thanksgiving 2022
- Spice of Life: a glimmering mahogany brown
- Eat Teal You Drop: a deep blue-green loaded with shimmer
- Plaid You Came: a mixed design of glimmery fall plaid and delicate leaves
- Feather Together: a shimmery turkey and feather design
Looking for the other releases?
Fall Color Street 2023
Fall Color Street 2022
Halloween Color Street 2022
Christmas Color Street 2022
Note: I am no longer a Color Street Stylist but I still use the nail strips.
Eat Teal You Drop
This is such a pretty teal green that will be great all year long.
It would be perfect as part of a Hawaiian nail design.
Plaid You Came
Spice Of Life
This nail color is a little lighter than the Brownie Color Street Fall Shade.
Thanksgiving Mixed Mani
Color Street did something new this Thanksgiving with their 4 finger accent.
Here you can see it mixed with the Spice of Life and Eat Teal You Drop.
About Color Street Nail Polish
- Color Street is a base, color, and top coat of high-quality liquid nail polish that comes in a strip.
- These strips are 100% real nail polish, not vinyl or stickers — they are flexible and can be gently stretched for a perfect fit no matter your nail bed size (use them for a manicure or pedicure).
- With Color Street you will get brilliant salon-quality manicures and pedicures in just a few minutes, with ZERO drying time, NO smudges, and NO streaks.
- The colors are vibrant, the finishes glossy, and they easily adhere to the nail instantly.
- These stunning nail polish strips keep their good looks up to 14 days, and they’re easy to remove with your favorite nail polish remover.
- Color Street nail polish strips are free of the toxic ingredients found in most traditional nail polishes such as Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Xylene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Parabens, and Formaldehyde resin.
Note: They do contain a small amount of Tulane and are not promoted as “Toxic Free”.
- You can use them on acrylics! These Color Street Nail Color strips extend the time between visits.
- Color Street nails are safe to use when you are pregnant but you should always check with your doctor if you have any health concerns.
- Color Street also has a subscription box that is worth checking out.
How To Remove Color Street Nail Polish Strips
Color Street Nails are made from real nail polish and are easy to remove with your favorite nail polish remover.
Recently Color Street developed a polish remover that works the best for Color Street but if you don’t have it then try the brand you have at home.
The best polish remover for the color street I found on Amazon is this one. 3 Crystal Nail Files
It takes a little getting used to because it is very oily but it moisturizes your nails and cuticles, too.
I discovered if I file the top of my polished nail lightly with a nail file and then use the remover to take off the polish it works the best.
I use these reusable clips to hold the cotton ball in place while applying the nail polish remover.
Special Note: Using a glass nail file is the best for your nails.
I got this set of 3 on Amazon and I’ve already given away some as gifts.
Try Collagen For Brittle Or Weak Nails
If you have brittle or weak nails you should try taking collagen on a regular basis.
Why? Because as we age we produce less collagen which gradually contributes to dull hair, wrinkles, and weak nails.
I’ve taken a variety of different collagens over the years and in different forms.
I’ve used powder collagen (like this one) in the past but since using marine collagen I believe I’m seeing better results.
See more before/after photos plus learn more about the Isagenix Collagen Here.