This delectable seasonal flavor is more than just a tasty treat – it’s a great way to boost your daily protein intake and meet your fitness or weightloss goals.
With its rich flavor and delightful aroma, the Snickerdoodle Protein Shake allows you to enjoy the classic taste without the guilt.
It’s the easy way to indulge your sweet tooth while maintaining a clean eating routine.
Ready to buy yours? —>>Go To Isagenix.com
Isagenix Isalean Shake – A Nutritional Powerhouse
One of the standout features of Isagenix’s Snickerdoodle Meal Replacement Shake is its impressive nutritional profile.
Packed with high-quality protein, healthy fats, and minimal net carbs, it’s an excellent choice for those watching their weight.
The shake is designed to provide you with balanced nutrition to support your weight loss or fitness goals.
- 24 grams of high-quality undenatured whey protein from grass-fed cows.
- 9 grams of filling fiber and 5 grams of good fats.
- 240 calories
- 23 essential vitamins and plant-derived trace minerals.
- Superior amino acid profile from branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- Active enzymes to support normal digestion.
- Clinically studied and third-party quality tested.
- No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
Convenience In A Blender
Isagenix has made it incredibly easy to get enough protein into your daily diet.
Simply add 2 scoops of the protein powder into a blender, ice, add water, and blend.
Within minutes, you’ll have a satisfying Snickerdoodle smoothie that you can enjoy at home or on the go.
Snickerdoodle Shake Ingredients
Isagenix understands the importance of transparency when it comes to nutrition.
You can easily access detailed nutrition information for the Snickerdoodle Protein Shake, ensuring you’re making informed choices that align with your dietary goals.
Get the full ingredient list here
IsaLean Shakes Are Different Than Other Brands
The Snickerdoodle Protein Smoothie Recipe
For those who prefer a different way to enjoy their Snickerdoodle Protein Shake, consider transforming it into a smoothie bowl.
Top it with your favorite healthy additions like fresh fruit, nuts, or granola for a delicious and visually appealing meal that’s both nutritious and indulgent.
DIY Snickerdoodle Protein Shake Recipe
When you can’t buy the Isagenix Snickerdoodle shake you can make a shake that may taste similar using this recipe.
Note: making your own protein shake or smoothie does not have the same nutrient value as a full meal replacement shake. Ingredients like bananas and peanut butter change up the calorie count.
- 1 scoop of Isagenix vanilla Isa Pro Whey protein powder (get it here) or Vegan protein powder (get it here)
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
- Ice cubes (use what you need to get the desired thickness)
- Whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, add the vanilla protein powder.
- Pour in the unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred milk).
- Add the ripe banana to the blender.
- Sprinkle in the ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg for that classic Snickerdoodle flavor.
- If you’d like your shake sweeter, you can add honey or maple syrup to taste.
- For a colder shake, consider adding a few ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until the shake is smooth and creamy. This usually takes about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Taste the shake to ensure it’s as sweet and flavorful as you like. Adjust the sweetness or spices as needed.
- Pour the Snickerdoodle protein shake into a glass.
- If desired, garnish it with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for that extra Snickerdoodle touch.
- Enjoy your homemade Snickerdoodle protein shake with vanilla protein powder immediately!
Calories In DIY Protein Shake
The approximate calorie count for the Snickerdoodle protein shake with vanilla protein can vary depending on the specific brands and quantities of ingredients used. However, I can provide you with a rough estimate based on common ingredient values:
- Vanilla protein powder (1 serving, typically around 100 calories)
- Unsweetened almond milk (1 cup, typically around 30-40 calories)
- 1/2 ripe banana (approximately 50 calories)
- Ground cinnamon and nutmeg (minimal calories, usually negligible)
- Honey or maple syrup (1 tablespoon, roughly 60-70 calories, if used)
- Ice cubes (minimal to no calories)
- Whipped cream (optional, additional calories, usually around 50-60 calories per tablespoon)
So, if you use all the ingredients listed, including honey or maple syrup and whipped cream, the approximate calorie count for your Snickerdoodle protein shake with vanilla protein would be somewhere around 300 calories.
Keep in mind that these are rough estimates, and the actual calorie content may vary depending on the specific brands and quantities of ingredients you use.
Why Use A Meal Replacement Shake Instead Of A DIY Shake?
Choosing a meal replacement shake that contains all the essential vitamins, minerals, and a carefully balanced carb/fat ratio can offer several advantages over making your own protein shake.
Firstly, convenience is a key factor.
No planning invlolved!
This is especially beneficial for busy individuals who may not have the time to gather and measure various ingredients.
Additionally, reputable meal replacement shake brands invest in nutritional research to ensure that their products meet dietary guidelines, making them a reliable source of essential nutrients.
When you create your own protein shake, there’s a risk of missing out on key vitamins and minerals, and it can be challenging to achieve the ideal macronutrient balance.
Ultimately, opting for a pre-formulated meal replacement shake simplifies the process, guarantees proper nutrition, and helps you maintain a balanced diet even in the midst of a hectic lifestyle.
Have A Question?
I’ve been an authorized Isagenix distributor since 2013 and can answer your questions about Isagenix.
Email me at email@example.com or text/call 214-533-0328.