I get asked all the time if Isagenix is vegan or gluten-free. Are you looking for those answers, too?
Isagenix recently upgraded their Dairy Free and Vegan shakes to a new Whole Blend Shake.
To learn more about them go to my new Whole Blend Page here
Isagenix IsaLean® Shake Dairy-Free Shakes are a delicious, nutritionally complete meal replacement that offers 22 grams of high-quality, plant-based protein.
A premium non-dairy meal replacement made from nutritionally complete plant-based protein.
14 Servings per box
Preferred Customer: 46.99
IsaLean Shake Dairy-Free in Vanilla Chai, Strawberry, and Rich Chocolate use pea and whole grain brown rice protein.
Plant-based and 100 percent dairy-free for people with dairy sensitivities or anyone who just wants more plant-based nutrition.
IsaLean Shake Dairy-free features Phyto-IsaLean Complex™ to maintain lean muscle while supporting healthy weight management.
- Highly digestible with 22 grams plant-based protein
- 8 grams of dietary fiber, gluten- and soy-free
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Safe for those with dairy or soy allergies, lactose-intolerance, and vegan or vegetarian diets
For some, the Plant-Based Whole Blend Shakes are a better fit. Learn more about them here!
Order Your Dairy-Free Isagenix Isalean Shake
Here’s What’s In The Isagenix Dairy Free Shakes
- Whole-grain brown rice protein: The smooth-tasting hypoallergenic protein source extracted from whole-grain brown rice supplies key amino acids including arginine, cysteine, and methionine.
- Pea protein isolate: The protein concentrate from peas offers a high concentration of branched-chain amino acids and lysine for a complete amino acid profile. It’s also a slow-digesting protein that helps increase satiety.
- Acai berry, apple, banana, beet, butternut squash, carrot, kale, pomegranate, pumpkin, sweet potato, and spinach.
- Evaporated cane juice (cane sugar): A natural source of sugar from the sugar cane plant.
- Molasses powder: A product of drying pure molasses from the sugar cane plant that includes natural minerals and a more complex flavor.
- Monk fruit extract: The extract of fruit from the monk tree provides sweetness with fewer calories and helps to decrease the total amount of sugar needed.
- Whole-grain rice milk powder: Modified rice flour supplying complex carbohydrates that allows for the replacement of milk in helping to give the product a creamy texture.
- Sunflower oil powder: The main source of fat in dairy-free IsaLean Shakes because of its naturally high composition of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including linoleic (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3).
- Olive oil powder: Rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids, specifically oleic acid.
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs): Extracted from coconut oil, it’s a source of fat that is more readily absorbed and digested because of its relatively smaller chain length than other saturated fats.
- Isomaltooligosaccharide powder: A natural digestion-resistant starch that acts as a prebiotic soluble fiber, supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Chia seed powder: An extract from the seed of the chia plant that supplies insoluble fiber and also happens to contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flax seed powder: A quality source of insoluble fiber that also happens to supply alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Xanthan gum: A natural gum that acts as a soluble fiber and is used as a thickener in the IsaLean Shake Dairy-Free.
Contact me directly if you have any questions!
Dairy-Free Protein Bars
It’s hard to find quality protein bars that taste good and if you want a dairy-free plant-based bar it’s even harder! You will love these!
They come in Chocolate Coconut Almond, Chocolate Berry Bliss (my favorite!), and Chocolate Peanut Butter.
You May Also Like:
Is It Okay For Kids To Drink Protein Shakes?
How Much Do The Isagenix Isalean Shakes Cost?
Over 50 Protein Shake Recipes To Try