Isagenix Shakes taste great as they are but it can be fun to experiment with different flavors.
I’ve created some of these Isagenix Shake Recipes and found others on Pinterest.
Read on to find a variety of Chocolate Shake recipes, Strawberry Shake recipes, Coffee Shakes, Almond Shake recipes, and even a Unicorn Shake.
Scroll down for images to save to Pinterest
Top Tips For Making Your Shakes
If you’re just getting started with Isagenix you should stick to drinking your Isalean or Isalean Pro Shakes with only water and ice.
It may take a week to get adjusted to drinking meal replacement shakes especially if you are accustomed to eating processed foods.
1. Keep Your Shake Recipe Simple
Adding additional calories to your shake is not recommended unless you have very specific fitness goals which might require more calories.
The Isalean Shakes have 240 calories, 5 grams of fat, 24 carbs, and 24 grams of protein which is the perfect macro combination for a meal replacement.
Click Here If You Still Need To Buy Your Shakes
2. Don’t Add Sugar To Your Meal Replacement Shakes
Be particularly cautious about adding honey, juice, or fruits high in sugar such as bananas until you reach your weight loss goals.
Berries are good for your first experiment with changing shake flavors because they are low in sugar and calories.
Pure Organic Stevia Powder
If you think the Isalean Shake needs to be a little sweeter try adding organic stevia before adding fruit.
This is my favorite organic stevia brand for my shakes and coffee.
3. Use The Best Blender You Can Afford For The Best Taste
You will be blending your shakes daily and I don’t recommend using a shaker bottle for your shakes unless that is all you have to use.
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender
All shakes taste better when blended properly in a well-made blender.
Milkshakes are smooth and creamy and you can do the same with your protein shake if you use the right blender.
For best results, use a Nutri Ninja or a Kitchen Aid Blender like the one we use.
Hamilton Beach Bullet Blender w/ Travel Lid
This blender on Amazon is less expensive and works well for basic shakes if you need something to leave at the office or take on vacation.
It is super light and works better than a shaker bottle.
Invest in the best blender you can because a great-tasting shake will help you stay on track and help you meet your weight loss goals.
No matter if you’re using your blender for shakeology or for Isagenix shakes you won’t regret buying a good blender.
4. Add Glucomannan To Fill Full Longer
Before changing up your shake flavors or adding fruit try adding glucomannan to your shake.
Glucomannan is a natural fiber that will help make you fill full for hours.
This is the glucomannan brand on Amazon that I buy.
Don’t Forget Your Reusable Shake Straws
You may have seen on Facebook or the news that our oceans are being polluted with plastic.
Plastic straws are a big culprit because they don’t degrade and are causing many problems for wildlife.
Reusable Smoothie Straws BPA Free
The last time I was at the beach my friend picked up a handful of straws that I didn’t even see but her eagle eye found them.
Extra Long Stainless Steel Straws
I admit I’m guilty of throwing away too many plastic straws.
So to clear my guilty conscience and be more planet-friendly I found these reusable wide-mouth straws to use with my shakes.
Metal straws work too, but I’m not a fan of how they feel on my teeth.
These bio-degradable straws would be good to use on the go or for parties.
Collagen For Additional Anti-Aging And Joint Repair Benefits
I’ve been adding collagen to my shakes and food for the anti-aging and joint repair benefits.
Collagen is also known to help support gut health. Be sure to look for quality grass-fed and GMO-free collagen.
I’ve noticed my nails are stronger and my skin seems smoother since I added collagen to my shakes 2 years ago. (I’ve been using Isagenix since 2013)
I put collagen in the food I serve my family like chili, soups, baked goods, and even yogurt.
Read the product description and reviews on Amazon for a quick list of the benefits and testimonies.
Note: Isagenix has a fantastic liquid Collagen Elixir and users are reporting even better results than from the powder.
Want to jump-start your weight loss? Read about the 7-Day Reset
50+ Isagenix Shake Recipes
Here’s my list of over 50 shake recipes that I either created or collected from Pinterest.
There is no order to these and I haven’t tried them all but I’m sure you will find a new recipe to change up your shakes.
The recipes will taste best if you use a good blender.
Remember, be careful about what you add to your shake if you are still trying to lose weight.
The amount of water and ice can vary. Start with less and add more as you go.
(click here for cleanse day tips or here for before/after photos)
- Apple Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 6 oz. unsweetened Apple Juice, 1/2 scoop Orange Amped Hydrate (get it here), 2 tsp Cinnamon and 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla Extract (get it here)
- Apple Pie Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1/2 cored and peeled apple, few dashes of cinnamon, water, and ice.
- Almond Joy: 2 Scoops Chocolate IsaLean or IsaLean, Pro, 8oz Coconut water and Tbsp Raw Coconut, 4 Almonds
- Banana & Kiwi Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean shake, 1⁄2 frozen banana, and 1⁄2 cup peeled kiwi slices
- Banana Cake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 small banana, and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Banana Nut Cake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄2 Banana, 1 tsp Cinnamon, and 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Banana Spice: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 small Banana, 1 Tbsp Cinnamon, and a pinch of Nutmeg
- Banana Split: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 small Banana, 1⁄4 scoop Chocolate Isalean Shake, and 3 Frozen Strawberries
- Berries and Cherries: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries, 1⁄4 cup frozen blackberries,1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries, and 1⁄4 cup Cherries
- Birthday Cake Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 Tbsp Nikki’s Cake Batter Flavor (get it here), and 1 tsp cinnamon – more Birthday Cake Recipes here
- Black Strawberry: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄2 frozen Blackberries, and 1⁄2 cup frozen Strawberries
- Black Appleberry: 6 oz. unsweetened Apple juice, 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, & 10 frozen Blackberries
- Black Raspberry Cake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 5 frozen Blackberries, 5 frozen Raspberries, & 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Black Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 10 frozen Blackberries
- Blackberry Muffins: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 cup frozen blackberries, 1 Tbsp Graham Cracker crumbs, and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blue Lemonade: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄2 cup frozen Blueberries, and 1 serving Citrus Amped Hydrate
- Blue Mango: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries, and 1⁄4 cup Mango chunks
- Blue Peaches: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 10 frozen Blueberries, 1⁄4 cup peaches, and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 10 frozen Blueberries, 1 tbs Graham Cracker crumbs, and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blue Pomegranate Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 10 frozen Blueberries, and 1⁄4 cup Pomegranate Juice
- Blueberry Cream Cheese: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 10 frozen Blueberries, 1 Tbsp Graham Cracker Crumbs, and 1 oz. Cream Cheese
- Blueberry Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean shake and a handful of Blueberries
- Cherry Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 1 cup frozen dark Cherries
- Coffee Shake: 8 oz. Cold Organic Coffee, 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 1⁄2 scoop Chocolate Isalean Shake
- Chia Protein Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla or Chocolate Isalean Shake and 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (get them here). For best results, soak chia seeds in water for about 20 minutes before using.
- Chocolate Berry: Chocolate IsaLean or IsaLean Pro and 1/3 cup organic berries
- Chocolate Delight: 2 scoops Chocolate IsaLean or IsaLean Pro, 1/2 Banana, 1 Tbsp. unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter(get it here), 8 oz Coconut Milk, and 1 crushed IsaDelight to top
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: 2 scoops Chocolate IsaLean or IsaLean Pro, 1 Banana, and 2 Tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter(get it here)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Shake: 2 Scoops Chocolate IsaLean or IsaLean Pro, 2 Tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter (get it here), 1/3 cup dates, 1/2 banana, and 8 oz Almond Milk
- Choco Nut: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄2 tsp coconut extract (get it here), and 1 Tbsp of Chocolate Isalean Shake
- Chocolate Cake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄4 scoop Chocolate Isalean Shake, and 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate Snickers: 2 scoops Chocolate Isalean, 1 Tbsp. Rolled Oats, 1 Tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter, 2 Drops Caramel Extract
- Cinnamon Vanilla Swirl: 2 scoops Vanilla IsaLean or IsaLean Pro, 1 tsp Cinnamon, and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Coconut Cake: 2 scoops Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1⁄2 tsp Coconut Extract, and 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Energy booster: 2 Scoops Vanilla or Strawberry Isalean Shake, 1 serving Citrus Amped Hydrate, and 1 serving Tropical Amped Hydrate.
- Fruit Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 1 serving Isagenix Fruits
- Green Mix-Up: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 serving Isagenix Greens, 10 frozen Blueberries, and 1⁄2 frozen Banana
- Green Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 1 serving Isagenix Greens (get it here)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate: 2 scoops Chocolate Isalean Shake, and 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (for fewer calories use peanut butter powder –get it here)
- Key Lime Pie – 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 2 scoops lemon-lime hydrate, and 4 oz coconut water
- Kiwi Vanilla Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 1 peeled Kiwi
- Flax Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla or Chocolate Isalean Shake and 1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds (get them here)
- Orange Dreamsicle: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 1 serving Orange Isagenix Amped Hydrate
- Peach Mango Breezie: 1 scoop Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Orange Hydrate, 1/3 cup frozen banana slices, 1/3 cup frozen mango chunks and 1/3 cup frozen peaches.
- Peach Mango Sorbet: 1 scoop Peach Mango Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Orange Hydrate, and 1/2 cup frozen mango or peaches.
- Pineapple Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake and 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie: 2 scoops Strawberry Isalean Shake and 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- Pina Colada – 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1/2 cup frozen pineapple, 1/4 tsp coconut extract, water, and ice ( or buy the seasonal shake)
- Peppermint Patty – 2 scoops Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp peppermint extract, water, and ice.
- French Toast Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 tsp Maple Extract, 1/2 tsp Butter Extract (get it here), 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, a dash of Nutmeg and Stevia to taste
- Strawberry Chocolate Valentine’s Shake: 2 scoops Strawberry Isalean Shake, 2 Isadelights crushed, and 3 tbsp shredded coconut (get it here)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake: 1 scoop Strawberry Shake, 1 scoop Vanilla Isalean Shake, 3 frozen strawberries, 3-4 drops cheesecake flavored oil (get it here)or 1 oz cream cheese, and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Strawberry Sunrise Shake: 2 scoops Strawberry Isalean Shake, 1 serving Orange Amped Hydrate, and 1/2 banana
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 serving IsaFruits, 3 Strawberries and & 1⁄2 Banana
- Strawberry Green Smoothie: 2 scoops Strawberry Isalean Shake, 1 serving Isa Greens, and 1 serving powdered Ionix Supreme
- Summer Breeze: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄2 frozen banana, and 1⁄2 tsp Coconut Extract (get it here)
- Strawberry Fruit Smoothie: 2 scoops Strawberry Isalean Shake and 1 serving Isagenix Fruits
- Unicorn Shake: 2 scoops Vanilla Isalean Shake, blue spirulina powder (get it here), blueberries, and strawberries. Make vanilla shake then divide into 3 portions. Combine each portion with each different ingredient (use more or less to make it the color you want then add each color into a clear cup or glass.
- “Wendy’s Frosty”: 2 scoops Chocolate Isalean Shake and 1 scoop original Isagenix Greens
Do You Still Need To Buy Your Isalean Shakes?
If you still need to buy your Isagenix shakes and products hit the blue button to create your own account and buy your products.
The most popular packs are the 7 Day Reset or 30 Day System.
If you are new to drinking shakes the best Isagenix shake flavor for you will be strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate.
Birthday Cake Shake Recipe
This is an easy recipe to make a birthday cake-flavored shake.
If you want more birthday cake recipes go here or buy the Isagenix Birthday Cake Protein Shake here.
Banana Berry Protein Shake Recipe
Turkish Delight Protein Shake Recipe
Dairy-Free Neapolitan Protein Shake Recipe
Peach Mango Protein Sorbet Recipe
Unicorn Protein Shake Recipe
This shake is so fun!
It will take a little patience to mix it up but it tastes great and perfect if you like to post images on Instagram. 🙂
You might try the Kosher Natural Vanilla Shake for this one since it is more neutral than the French Vanilla.
The blue spirulina (get it here) has many health benefits so even though you don’t use much in this recipe you can add it to many different recipes or just drink it straight.
The easiest place to get it is on Amazon and be sure to read the reviews and photos of the color.
If you want another fun color then check out the Pink Dragon Fruit Powder.
Chocolate Snickers Protein Shake Recipe
Candy Corn Protein Shake Recipe
Lemon Protein Shake Recipe
Strawberry Cheesecake Shake Recipe
French Toast Protein Shake Recipe
Strawberry Cheese Cake Protein Shake Recipe
Chocolate Birthday Cake Recipe
This is an easy recipe to make a chocolate birthday cake-flavored shake.
If you want more birthday cake recipes go here or buy the Isagenix Birthday Cake Protein Shake here.
Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake Recipe
Gingerbread Protein Shake Recipe
Vanilla Chai Coffee Shake Recipe
Buy Your Isalean Shakes
Related Posts You Might Like:
4 Reasons Your Smoothie May Be Hindering Your Weightloss Goals?
How To Use Protein Shakes To Lose Weight
Blast Belly Fat With The Bedtime Belly Buster