Here you will find a collection of recipes using Isagenix whey protein.
You can try these recipes with other protein powders but they may not turn out the same.
I’ve chosen to use the Isagenix brand because it is the best tasting protein powder I’ve tried and it is toxic-free.
Protein Powder Recipes
Below are recipes for pancakes, protein balls, muffins, and more.
Don’t forget to Pin them to Pinterest to save for later.
You’ll Need These Ingredients
Stevia, Coconut Flour, and Cacao Powder are ingredients you will want to have on hand so you can whip up some of these recipes.
Always select organic ingredients when you can afford them. Coconut flour is used in the muffins and protein balls.
Organic Coconut FlourCacao Powder Organic, 1lbPure Stevia Organic Extract Kal
Add Collagen For The Anti-Aging And Joint Health Benefits
Collagen Peptides Powder 2lb
I’ve been adding collagen to my shakes and food for the anti-aging and joint repair benefits.
Collagen is also known to help support gut health.
I’ve noticed my nails are stronger and my skin seems smoother since I added collagen to my shakes and recipes this last year. (I’ve been using Isagenix for 5 years as of May 2018).
Look at the product description on Amazon for a quick list of the benefits you’ll get from using it.
It can be added to almost everything you prepare for your family, too. Chili, soups, yogurt, and baked goods.
I’ve tried Custom Collagen and Further Foods brands with equal results and no taste.
These Isagenix Products Are Used In The Recipes
Isalean Meal Replacement Shakes– 24 grams of undenatured whey protein from New Zealand grass-fed cows along with healthy fat and carbs. It is a full low glycemic meal replacement at 240 calories.
IsaPro Protein Supplement – 18 grams of undenatured whey protein from New Zealand grass-fed cows. Low carb and low fat at 100 calories per serving.
It works great in almost anything that calls for whey protein powder. This is the whey supplement used in the Bedtime Belly Buster.
IsaDelights – delicious healthy chocolate
Isagenix Greens – a great tasting green drink with over 30 vegetables, herbs, and botanicals, such as ginkgo biloba leaf, green tea extract, and grape seed extract.
Slim Cakes – oatmeal “cookie”. It’s the only Isagenix product that has gluten. They taste really good crumbled into the shakes.
You May Also Like:
50 Printable Recipes To Change Up Your Isalean Shakes
Easy Isagenix Protein Ball Recipes
9 Insanely Tasty Birthday Cake Protein Shake Recipes
Raspberry Cheesecake Pancakes
Fluffy, light, spongey- everything you love about pancakes but these have more protein, vitamins, and minerals, than your ordinary, everyday mix.
Top with fresh raspberries and even though it’ll taste like a cheat meal, you’ll be indulging in a well-balanced, nutritious meal before you even walk out the door!
- 2 scoops Raspberry Cheesecake IsaLean Shake (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large egg
- Coconut oil spray
- Optional: Add 1 scoop IsaImmune (buy it here)
- In a bowl, combine IsaLean shake, gluten-free flour, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk and egg until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisking until blended.
- Heat a nonstick saute pan over medium heat, then lightly coat with coconut oil spray.
- To create each pancake, spoon 3 tablespoons of the batter into the hot pan until all batter has been used.
- Let cook for 2 minutes, flip, and cook on the opposite side for an additional 1.5 minutes
Peach Mango Protein Muffins
- 2/3 c Peach Mango IsaLean Shake
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ c plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ scoop French Vanilla IsaLean Shake
Mix donut ingredients together and pour into a donut pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let cool then top with IsaLean frosting.
Raspberry Cheesecake Lava Mug Cake
Fluffy, sweet, and delicious—it’s hard to believe that this tasty treat is made in the microwave!
This five-minute dessert satisfies your sweet tooth and provides your body with the proper nutrition it desperately needs!
The best part? You probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry already!
- 2 Scoops Limited-Edition Raspberry Cheesecake IsaLean™ Shake (or your favorite flavor)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Tbsp. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- (Optional) ¼ Cup Fresh Raspberries for Topping
- In a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug, whisk together IsaLean™ Shake and baking powder with a fork. Add applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract, whisking until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let the cake rest for 1 minute. Garnish with raspberries.
Strawberry Coconut Bars
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Protein Muffins
These pumpkin protein muffins taste great and will you give you a powerful protein snack.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Chocolate Chip Green Protein Bars
Protein Cinnamon French Toast
Banana Peanut Butter Delights
When I’ve made these I added IsaPro Protein and Collagen to the peanut butter for added protein.
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Chocolate Crunch Protein Custard
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
Click here for another protein pancake recipe
Protein Breakfast Muffins
Protein Cookie Dough Bites
27 Whey Shake Recipes
Here are 27 Shake Recipes to try using a supplement like IsaPro Whey Protein.
You can also find more infographics at Visualistan
Faith Weights and Protein ShakesFaith Weights And Protein ShakesWeights And Protein ShakesGetting Wheysted:
Do You Still Need To Order Your Isagenix Products?